Weekday Masses: Mon - Thur & Sat. 8:00am -- Friday at 12:10pm
Weekend Masses: Saturday Viigil 4:00pm with confessions following -- Sunday: 8:30 & 10:30 --
Catholic Deaf Community Mass 10:30am in the Paulist Center
SCROLL DOWN FOR LOCAL TRAFFIC INFORMATION REGARDING ALEX ROVELLO FUNERAL
WARNING a local section of Powell Blvd.
will be closed over the
weekend click image to enlarge
Approaching St. Philip Neri Church: (2408 SE 16th Ave.)
Amended directions to St. Philip Neri Church for coach drivers. Due to a weekend closure of US Hwy 26 (Powell Blvd.) close by our church, local traffic will be awkward and I suggest the following modification to my prior directions:
· Exit I-205 North at Hwy 26 (Powell Blvd.)
· Continue north across Hwy 26 on a frontage road approximately ¼ mi. to Division St.
· Turn left onto Division street and travel west approximately 70 blocks to the church.
· Traffic may be a bit slow in places but there will be no further turns and this route keeps you as far away as is reasonable from the traffic adjusting to the road closure.
Departing St. Philip Neri Church:
· Travel west on Division St. to SE 11th Ave.
· Turn south on 11th Ave.
· Travel five blocks (through some construction w/ somewhat bumpy pavement and across the railroad tracks) to US 26 (Powell Blvd.)
· Option 1: Turn east and return to I-205 (80 blocks), or,
· Option 2: Turn west; cross the Ross Island Bridge staying in right-hand lane; turn right at west end of bridge and follow signage to I-5 south.
1913 - 2013
End of our Centennial Year Liturgy
Wednesday, May 22, 7pm
Fathers: Steve, Ted, and Rich, Les, Tom Dove, have responded to our invitation, and we hear Fr. Ricky will be joining us for the Liturgy and reception.